Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pain

Stick and Stones will cause Pain. However, from my experience, there is another kind of Pain that is more Painful. Emotional Pain is more Painful than being cut by a knife or hit by a stick/stone.
Being someone that is often being ignore by other people, I felt the Pain of not being someone that is being ignore. I am someone that needs a bit of attention. I don't know why, but I like it when someone take notice. However, no one notice and it is Painfully hard to understand why? I tried to get people's attention by trying very hard to do things that could get people's attention, but all are in Vain. It's like everyone is Ignoring me on purpose and nothing I do will make them notice me. I am not an attention whore, but I sometimes it feels good to be notice! However, it never really happens. People keep on Ignoring me. I just don't know why.
The feeling of being Ignored to me is more Painful than me getting hit by a basketball at point blank range. More Painful than getting Cut by a knife. And more Painful than hitting a stationary lorry while riding a bicycle.
That's the Pain that I felt. The Pain that I have been Suffering for so long.

|