Sunday, November 06, 2005

Crying Out In This Sad World.

I watched the Jdrama series named "Crying Out aloud in the center of the world". It tells the story about a guy who "Ran Away" after his high school sweetheart dies of leukemia. For 17 years, he was Suffering. Somehow I could understand his pain.
Yeah, maybe you might say it is "just a fantasy drama series". Maybe.
However, Suffering for 17 years. Been there, done that and probably still Suffering. In fact, I think I Suffer more than 17 years.
My life isn't a Jdrama or a TV drama or a stage drama. It's real. The Pain is real. The Suffering is real and the Voices in my head is real.
Deep inside me, I might not be Crying out aloud in the center of the world, but I am Crying Out In This Sad World.
Maybe there is Fun out there. Maybe there is Happy out there. Maybe. I will still say it is a Sad Sad World out there. People are killing each other, people are trying to beat each other, people are trying to bully each other.
Seeing how Depressing it is out there, my own personal problems might be trivial, but I felt for this World and the peopel living in it. It is truly a Sad World we are living in.

|