Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Soul

I have always asked myself and wonder if I have a Soul or I don't have a Soul. The reason is that sometimes I felt that I want to kill everyone and yet there was something that is telling me "No.No.No.No." over and over and over. This is unlike the Voices In My Head. This one is a feeling. A feeling of wanting to do something bad to other people,but at the same time there is another feeling of trying not to do something bad to other people. It's like I have two side of me. One is without a Soul and one is with a Soul. However, the feeling of being half of each isn't there. It's actually like one feeling with the tendency be Souless and with a Soul. There probably also a thin line between turning Souless and without a Soul. However, I do not think that line exist as I am always thinking of trying to do bad things it is just that some force or something is pulling me back from going totally Souless.

|