Monday, November 07, 2005

Between Sanity and Insanity

I have been in between Sanity and Insanity for a few times because of the Voices in my head. It's the Voices of Screaming that is Unbearable. Couple with my Sadness towards this World and also my Sorrow and my Suffering inside of me. That thin line that separate Sanity and Insanity. I am standing on it.
One day I might wake up not knowing that I have already gone Insane. Lost forever in my screwed up mind of mine.
I believe that one day I might not be able to control myself and go crazy from all the Voices of Screaming, Pain, Suffering and Sorrow in my head.
I also found myself sometimes that I just want to end it all there and then. It's too Unbearable to take it anymore. However, my mind somehow retained some bits of Sanity so that I don't do anything Insane.
As I have mentioned, it's the Voices in my Head. It won't go away. And I don't see it going away. I always tell myself that one day, I will really be screwed.

|