Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Overcome The Suffering

Over the years of Suffering and Sorrow, I tried to overcome it with little Success. However, I am no longer the same person I was 10 years ago. I am more calm and I smile alot. I also cry less than I used to. I like to Cry. Crying makes the Suffering go away for a while, then it came back. Now, I found out that Smilling also make the Suffering go away, but a bit longer than Crying. I do Cry once in a while, when I am Sad or when I am really really down and felt the Pain Unbearable. Some people might say Crying are for the weak. I don't believe that's True. Even the Strong Cry sometimes. Not that I am saying that I am Strong. Because I am not Strong. But I am neither weak. I am just someone that is Suffering from the inside.
Smilling does overcome the Suffering but there are times when Smilling can't overcome the Pain and Sorrow that I felt. It's like a Void that I have never been able to overcome, even until now.

|