Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Dark Side Within Me

I was an Angry person long time ago. Now I am no longer that person. However, because of what happened in the past, I feel that as if there is something inside me that is trying to come out to prove a point.
We know that Anakin Skywalker has Anger in him. In the end, he got mislead by the Dark Side and turned into Darth Vader.
Not that I am saying I am going to be Darth Vader or anything, it is just that sometimes I felt like beating up someone or if I am shopping at a supermarket, I felt compel to steal something, anything!!
I am always on the guard somehow. Observing people and hoping that they will attack me or someone will suddenly go berzerk and start attacking people so that I can join in the fun.
Ok, you might think I am sick saying that a fight is fun. Well, yeah you can say I am sick. The truth is, I think I am Sick. Mentally.
I also tell myself that I needed professional help, but I just can't get myself to tell anyone about myself and my problems.
I believe I do have a Dark Side, and I am trying very hard to suppress it. However, I felt that if something or someone do or say something to trigger it, then all is Lost. I believe there will be the day when that happens. However, I am trying very hard not to make that day come.
I am no Darth Vader, but if the Voices of Suffering/Screaming/Pain in my head are a warning sign, I am in trouble.

|