Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lonely Heart

I have been Lonely to. Part of my Suffering that is.
After looking at other people having girlfriends and wifes. I felt Lonely.
Jealousy might have a huge part in what I am feeling. In fact, part of my Suffering is because there is no one to share my inner feelings to. No one to listen to my Sorrows, no one to listen to my Suffering. No one to listen to my problems.
Add all that, my heart felt Lonely.
Maybe I haven't try hard enough to find someone that understands me. Or maybe there is no one like that in this world. Who knows?
Being Lonely is just as Painful to bear. It's like the Voices in my head that I heard. All the Voices of Suffering, Voices of Pain, Voices of Sorrow felt Lonely.
It is Depressing. Feeling Lonely is very Depressing. It is also Sad.

|