Friday, November 04, 2005

To Get Help or Not To Get Help

I might not understand what multidimid has been trying to tell me or comment about my posts so far, but one things for sure, he/she sure has lots of interesting stuff to say.
Ok, back to what I want to say. I was an angry person. I tend to lose temper very easily. But over the past several years, I managed to stay calm. I might lose my temper every now and then, but I am more calm than what I was during my schooling years. As I have said in my previous posts, I was Lost back then. I still felt I am Lost now, but in a more calm kind of way. I have lots of things that I have been keeping inside me. My Suffering, my Sadness, my Sorrow, my Regrets, my Past Behaviour. Everything is being kept inside. I wanted to tell people, but they won't listen to me nor they even care. So, I felt I am like a Time Bomb. It is slowly making me felt that one day, I might just burst out and lose my mind. I have been preparing for that possibility!
What is bothering me is Should I get Help or Should I get No Help?
I have been enduring this silent Suffering for almost 15 years already. I have make it part of my life. However, recently I have been hearing voices in my heard. No, not those voices that tell me to go do bad things or do something. I have been hearing voices of people screaming. Voices of people Suffering in Pain. Voices of Angry People. Everytime I heard the Voices, I would felt that I am one of those Voices. Screaming, Suffering in Pain, Shouting in Anger.
To Get Help or Not To Get Help?

|