Friday, November 04, 2005

The Ghost Of My Past, Present and Future

Uncle Scrooge might have been visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present and Future. I have my own Ghost that Haunts me too.

The Ghost of My Past is Anger.
I was an Angry Person back during my schooling years. I used to get Angry when things doesn't go my way. There was once I shouted "GO TO HELL" at the top of my voice in front of my class and my voice was heard by 3 other classes. For no reason. I was Lost back then. There was so much Anger in me, that I don't even know who I was back then. That is the Ghost of My Past.

The Ghost of My Present is Suffering.
Because of my Anger, I now Suffer from what I have done in the Past. I got Angry at my friends. I got Angry at my parents. I got Angry at my brother. I even got Angry at my pets. I regretted my actions and keep on wondering why I am an Angry person. And because of that, it keeps on reminding me that I was an Angry person. And because of that, some of my friends would rather stay away from me. I am Sad. I am Suffering from the inside and I can't let it go. That is the Ghost of My Present.

The Ghost of My Future is Uncertainty.
Because I am still Suffering from what I did or what I was in the Past. I couldn't be my real self yet. I am still Suffering. It's like there is something I wanted to say, but can't find the person to listen to my plight. There is this Pain that I am feeling that is trying to Burst Out of My Chest. The Pain that I tried to cope with, but I have been asking myself "For How Long More?". Sometimes I felt that Giving Up is the only way, but I can't do it. The Pain is getting Unbearable as days pass. The Suffering will continue. That is the Ghost of My Future.

|