Thursday, November 10, 2005

Where Is The Love?

How does one Love someone? Yes, I understand that Love can't be teach. But sometimes, I just don't know what really is Love? What is Love actually? And Where do you find Love?
In a previous post, I asked, can Love really conquer all? If this world is a movie, then I believe Love really can conquer all, however, I don't believe the world is a stage. This is very contradicting. I believe everything happens because of Fate, but I won't believe that the world is a stage. Probably is just me in denial because I cannot find Love. Probably is because I feel it is difficult to find True Love in this world. But even so, is there really True Love? I am Jealous. Honestly, my failure to find True Love has make me Jealous about other people. However, as usual, I kept the feeling inside me. It is also part of my Suffering.
So, Where is the Love? Someone tell me?

|