Thursday, November 03, 2005

Suffering

I have been Suffering alone all this years. Firstly no one listens to me. Secondly, everyone expect me to do anything and everything.
Maybe I might looked like I can do lots of things, but sometimes, there are things that I can't do and yet people expect me to do.
I am Sad. I kept everything to myself.
If I speak up, people would think I am trying to argue or even think that I am trying to run away.
I have no rights to talk. Even before I even have the chance to open my mouth.
So, I kept quiet. I do things but kept quiet. I don't talk much. I kept everything inside me.
Sometimes it feels like there is something trying to burst out from my chest, yet I try to keep a straight face. Over the years, everything and anything keep on adding yet I can't let it out. It's is Painful. Suffering for so long, I don't know when there is a chance to even let it all out. Suffering for so many years, I learned to make it part of my Life. So, I might be smilling a Thousand Million Smiles. Yet, I am Suffering inside of myself. It is very painful, yet I learned to cope with it.

|